Sunday, September 6, 2009

how i wish there were more Apples

I knew Apple for more than 2 years now. I was called to write in order to remember the old days where I did not have any friends for emotional support and just accept that i am still human and choosing a meal does not influenced by my sexual orientation.

of course la nobody support, i didn't even tell anybody i had a brutal crush on a girl.lol.

bagus jugak i didn't because at that time we were underage.

finally when M and I went separate ways, my rock and roll friend had this idea to work in Langkawi because hating that comfortable environment she's having in KL. i took that opportunity to run away from memory of M. so we packed our bags and went.

So, in Langkawi I met Apple. It's well known, in lkw most of em are not lkw-ian. most of em are from mainland and...it surprised me to find that most of em were there for almost the same reason as mine (not just the one cases plu, it also includes other big 'drama' in the world)

I got very close to Apple and only few months later she told me why she was there in the first place. it's very bad, i was in disbelief. well of course at that time, she hasn't heard mine but i couldn't lie to her face any longer. it didn't feel right. we even shower together. and so i spilled and we laughed and laughed. OMG are there more of us here?? she didn't freak out, she listened. i think from what she has been through, my case is just another, only different. we sighed at all drops of pins onto us..once in a while she would ask about being one, some are even funny.i just answered, to me i was glad she asked. we are friends until today, when we're back here in hell, KL.

so all friends who accept this certain traits are just born with, thanks for being there:

ek*inibi
al*k
n*jua
k*tik
m*i nu*rul h*da
mas*o
po*dien
n*nu
han*
thil*ga
fio*a
ikh*an
sy*k
cha*p
azr*en
no*n
a*da
su*ia
c*a2
w*ta
za*mel
h*da
haf*z
fa*in
tay*i
y*en
har*y
ro*ie
c*kam
sh*frin
di*ana
a*ie
a*da
z*za
g*
ti*a
me*na
na*
wa*ren
is*ail
sy*z
sher*l
s*ti

and the latest n*r.

nie saja yg bole ingat setakat ini.

stay stoned!

4 comments:

  1. stumbled upon your blog after bloghopping from err..cant remember.I read too many blogs tonite.
    just glad I've found more earthlings blogs to read. *macam jumpe ape je kan*
    and 'penyibuk kisah org' label is somehow cute.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloghopping is my recent fav pastimes :) and just found out how to do a blog link this afternoon. hanya guna jari *klik. dah sampai blog kedarlingans.

    thanks. that was what i thought of myself.nak jugak tulis pasal the sweet B + G.x tahan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurm, I saw my link on your blog. Thanks? ;)

    ReplyDelete