Thursday, September 3, 2009

why people say i sound and look younger than my real age.

poyo nya!hehe.

maybe (cis nak jawab jugak.heheee..) because i still wanna live in the past.

i could slow my pace and be nearer to the time where what i 'wanted' became 'have and gotten.'

bla bla bla...
i still say your name, i still have that box filled with your letters, the lil notes, the cds, the cards, the toys, that coded letters weren't we just brilliant (in school.long story, avoid from getting caught)

some has turned yellow, but i still keep it.

i hope somewhere in your room, be it under your bed in a corner and dusty. you still have my letters, my lil notes with bad handwriting, the cds with the songs to show how i was in love with you but keeping it cool (inside i was dying!), the cards that so expensive i bought from hallmark just because i don't know how to make a pop up card like you do, the soft toys actually i got from winning at funfair during family vacation but you don't mind, that coded letter, and other things bla bla bla...

but forgive me sweetheart, deep inside i really need a new box to fill. then i might need your space for that new box because enough is enough of you filling up my spaces. but i still not know how could i clear you from my mind because it's not something i can google to.

so why do i sound and look younger than my age? because i'm still keeping the boxxx!

stay stoned.goooood niiiiiteeeeee!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment