Sunday, August 16, 2009

a night in cyna makes me wonder

ok, i was at a club.a straight club last night. my ex girlfriend really ruled my life, she destroyed my focus and my laughs. now that she has broken up with her boyfriend (the one while we were together) she is dating someone new, her own medical officer. i was never a yes, always a maybe.i was thinking if loving a girl is so hard, why not be with a man for once. at times i feel i could just throw myself on one, but of course i didn't.

after rounds of booze i finally managed to walk myself to the dance floor with some friends, some i just met. dance and dance. wondering why i could dance by myself with all my might when everybody needs to dance with somebody. i silently glance at a side. a man,foreigner i guess tapping on my shoulder. i just go back to myself dancing without giving any chance of my victory thoughts to lead its way on throwing myself to a man. and so, after hours i decided to just sat at a corner wif dis friend i just met.and looked around..

Defeat!!!

well my eyes couldn't help staring at her, like a tongue stick on ice (she who danced givingly, zero chance of prison desire) without realizing this new friend might notice. well maybe i'm tired of thinking about what others feel at times. fuck it. i was thinking, how nice...

i guess i'm still one!

Cheers.stay stoned.


No comments:

Post a Comment